Friday, February 13, 2009

Charm with a capital C


I just went to look at the house for rent in Cherry Hill. Oh my goodness, if asked to describe everything I would want in a house I'm pretty sure this one would include everything.... except a W/D. When we saw the ad for an old farmhouse for rent we thought it was a house that got broken up into apartments. Nope, the whole house is for rent, for 750$ a month. It's right on 561 in Cherry Hill, close to everything, and a lot closer to pretty much all the places we go.

The house has old hardwood flooring throughout, except the living room and the stairs. It has lots of closets, old light fixtures, skylights, and a small barn out back. There's sliding glass doors in the dining room that lead out to the back porch. The whole backyard is taken over by leaves, branches and ivy, but under all that there's a little koi pond just waiting to be cleaned out. The whole house is covered in dirt and cobwebs and the outside paint is chipping..... but it kind of adds to the charm. Ryan would have so much fun fixing it all up.

And best of all, I would get to decorate it country style!
I'm trying not to get too excited because they still have to accept our application, and we'd have to come up with a security deposit, and we'd have to figure out what to do about the lease on our current apartment.... but I dont think I've wanted something this much since when we were trying to get pregnant!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! It is soo cute! I hope that you are able to get it! It would be so nice, I will pray that they accept you application... That is awesome! Sounds... like a definite diamond in the rough!lol!
Love Regina