Sunday, March 1, 2009

Helpless

I know I blogged about how well things turned out for my sister.... well, she got some news, she can't start her military training until August, which means she doesn't get her money til August, which means she is basically going to be homeless.

She's all the way across the country, unable to come home because she has weekend training every weekend, and she can't just quit the military. She has no money for rent, or food, and with the poor economy she can't find a job. She's in serious need of some help. Please, please pray for her. My biggest fear is that my sister will end up on the streets. I would do absolutely anything for my sister, but when her biggest problem is money and I don't have much anyway, it's kind of hard to help. All I can do is pray for her, and pray that someone in our family will let her borrow some money.

No comments: