Monday, March 23, 2009

I feel like I should update

I feel like I should update my blog, but nothing interesting has happened.

We packed a little yesterday. We mostly did it to try and make room for when my mom and sister get here. Yes, they are staying in our house. Haha. It should be interesting.

I bought stuff from someone off of Craigslist for the first time. Actually, it was kind of interesting. This old woman died and her daughters are selling all of her stuff. This woman was a collector. She collected apple decor and dolls. I wish I could have taken a picture of all the dolls she had! Two full rooms of dolls. Both rooms had shelves along all the walls, and all the shelves were full! One of the daughters said they had sold about 1,500 so far and there were still thousands left! She also had tons of apple decor. I bought a spice cabinet and a couple of wall decorations. Even though I settled on an Americana theme for my future kitchen I figured a couple of countryish apple things would be okay too, especially since they were so cheap!

I cannot wait to move!!!!

1 comment:

JerseyGranny said...

As "Americana" as apple pie!!