Friday, April 17, 2009

My new hobby

So apparently Ryan's co-workers are very jealous of him. And why are they jealous of him? Because he has an awesome wife :-)

They're jealous of the good food Ryan brings to work, and the fact that sometimes I hand deliver it to him at work. (Of course they don't realize that on days that Ryan forgets his lunch I kind of have to bring him food cause of the whole diabetes thing).

Now that I have more free time I have been trying new recipes, and so far they've turned out pretty good. Ryan also said that I should bake every weekend. I have been baking cupcakes, and cake straight out of the boxes, but this weekend I am going to attempt to make a pie. I have never made pie crust before, but me and my new rolling pin are ready to give it a try. Chocolate chip pecan pie :-)

I think baking may become a hobby of mine.
And I am definitely more motivated because I like when Ryan's co-workers are jealous of him. It makes me feel good, and it makes him feel good, so we both win :-)

No comments: