Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ryleigh's photo session

Today's outing was held at target. I had to get a wedding present, so I figured while I was there I would get "professional" pics of Ryleigh taken, at the portrait studio. Well, despite sleeping in, eating, and have a clean diaper Ry refused to smile. I looked at the pics and chose some that weren't too bad, and placed my order. Well, turns out they were a lot more expensive than I thought. I was not about to pay 25$ just for an 8 x 10. JCPenny just sent me coupons to get one done for 5$!
But, stupid me, I was thinking, "well, what if I try again and she still doesn't smile. Maybe I should just stick with these". So I ordered some pics.
By time I got home I regretted it, so I called and canceled my order, but then had to go all the way back to target to gt them to put the money back on my debit card. Not fun.
But then I got home and saw they emailed me the pics from this morning. So, here they are. The pics from our failed photography session.





She was actually right about to burst out in tears on this last pic.




I'm going to probably go to JCPenny, or something on Friday to see if we can do better

2 comments:

Shelly said...

target always has coupons if you go to their website and print them out--i can get 70 pictures of the girls for 5.99.

Micayla said...

wow... that's a good deal. I was not looking to spend 80$ today!