Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Read my lips. Haha.

While I am "at work" teaching, if I talk to Ryan we have to mouth the words to each other so my students can't hear what we're saying.
Last night I asked him to go to the store to buy mayonnaise, cause I forgot to get some during my earlier shopping trip, then the conversation continued and went something like this (remember we were mouthing the words)

Ryan: "Did you buy catheters?"
Me: "What?!"
Ryan: "We need catheters, did you get some?"
Me: "We need catheters? What the heck do we need catheters for???"
Ryan: "We need some, we ran out"
Me: "????...... my student has a question, I need to get back to work"

So then we resumed the conversation over text messages

Me:"Why do we need catheters?
Ryan: "We don't. I was asking if you had bought cat litter"
Me: "Oh! I thought you were saying catheters! Haha"

1 comment: