Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oh what a night

Tonight we did nothing special... but it was still a great night.

Ryan got home early, so we went for a walk along the river. We came home, ate dinner, and then played some soccer. We all practiced heading the ball, and Ryleigh practiced "kicking" the ball and walking towards it. Then Ryleigh went to bed and fell asleep after a couple little whimpers :-) Ryan and I randomly decided to make cookies, yum yum, and we played Rummy while they were baking.

Like I said, it wasn't super special, but it was so nice to have family time that didn't involve sitting in front of the tv all night!

And now I leave you with some videos of my peanut.



This is the first time she has ever managed to get food in her mouth right away, it usually ends up on her chin or on the floor first.



She's such a big girl standing up.... she can even do it with just one hand on the table!




This is a failed attempt to pull herself up, but the slow-mo fall at the end makes me laugh

1 comment:

JerseyGranny said...

Everytime I think she just can't be any more precious...she is!