Friday, December 4, 2009

I must be getting old

You know the saying, "if the music's too loud then you're too old"? Well, I just called our leasing office to complain about the volume of our downstairs neighbor's music... again....

I guess I am officially old. But seriously I do not want my floor vibrating with the stupid repetitive drone of hip hop music, especially when I am trying to get my daughter to take her nap. I am half tempted to take Ryleigh down there when she is screaming because she is so tired, and make them deal with it.

And yes, I know, I should go down there and talk to them instead of having the leasing office people do it, but I hate confrontation! I'll save my energy for when we have a house and I have bad neighbors and no leasing office to deal with the problems.

I feel like the mean neighborhood witch....but they should just be glad we don't call the cops on them whenever they get into arguments with their boyfriends at 4 in the morning. They should also be glad we don't call the fashion police on them anytime they are seen out in public with only half of a shirt on. No one wants to see your boobs you stupid immature college students!

There. I'm done. :-)
In other news.... I'm busy begging Ryan to get our tree tonight. We were going to wait till Monday, but I am just too darn impatient. Plus we will be busy getting our family Christmas picture done on Monday :-)

No comments: