Monday, January 11, 2010

Too much George

I'm pretty sure Ryleigh has watched too much Curious George. The show is on at the same time when I settle down with my laptop and my coffee in the mornings, so she watches it every morning.
We have cable wire running up and over our sliding glass doors. Because the cable guy obviously doesn't have kids he didn't do a good job at all of hiding all the wire or securing it. We have about 3 feet of wire that Ryleigh can grab and kinda hold on while swaying/swinging back and forth. So every morning she watches George and swings on wire. I'm thinking we may have to rearrange the living room to stop her from doing this. Too bad we really have no furniture arranging options for our tiny living space.

Also this morning, when she thought I was looking I caught her standing up, and letting go of whatever she was holding onto so she could stand up by herself. Once she got her balance she kept clapping for herself. Haha. She is so proud that she can stand up now!

No comments: