Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My furniture man

Today we went crazy with boredom from yet another snow day. We had fun the first snow day. Baking cookies, finger painting, shoveling, and re-arranging the living room. But by today we had run out of fun ideas, other than just sit in front of the tv and stuff our faces.

In a quest to find something to do Ryan said, "I want to move furniture". Of course I thought he was joking, after all the complaining he did the other day when we re-arranged the living room. But nope, he was serious. Apparently he just loves moving furniture and has been missing it this week. Haha.

So we spent a couple of hours this afternoon re-arranging the bedroom. We also weeded out the closet and one of our dressers.... it's a bit ridiculous that we have 2 chests, 1 dresser, and a walk-in closet full of clothes! I have been really wanting to get rid of a ton of clothes..... I hate about 75% of my wardrobe. It was mostly bought during my college years when I had about 1 dollar to spend a week. Somehow I managed to spend all my money on clothes thanks to Rugged Warehouse, and ValuCity.... but none of it is quality.... or cute. I'm just scared that if I get rid of everything I dislike there will be nothing left.

Anyway. I've been going crazy stuck in the house, but I now have a newly organized, cleaned out bedroom as a result :-)

No comments: