Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ode to Thursdays

Oh Thursdays how I love thee. You have all of my favorite things wrapped up in 24 short hours.

I start my day off with Mom's Time Out. It does not get any better than dropping off my peanut so I can go enjoy the company of other moms. We always have a good time talking, laughing and making crafts. And Ry always has a good time playing with friends in nursery.

Then in the evenings I have the unfortunate task of working. But, during Salao season I don't work on Fridays.... so, I get to cheer when work is over because my weekend begins!

And then I have a ton of favorite tv shows I get to watch. CSI, Fringe, Grey's Anatomy, and Vampire Diaries. There is just something about enjoying some time in the evening, sitting on the couch with Ryan, having Ryleigh sleeping, and just being totally lazy in front of the tv. I love it!

No comments: