Friday, May 28, 2010

9 a.m. playdough fun

It still strikes me as odd when I am doing things "early" in the morning. For example, this morning around 9 I was making a batch of homemade playdough and letting Ryleigh explore it for the first time. Through out most of my life if you had suggested I do something active before like 11 am, I would have laughed and your face and gone back to sitting on the couch watching TV. Welcome to mommy hood where your activities start bright and early in the morning.

Here are some pics of Ry's first encounter w/playdough


                                                        "Squish"
"Mmmmm.... playdough star!".... (yeah, not so much.... she learned quickly that playdough does not taste very good at all!)

1 comment:

Shelly said...

9 o'clock is practically lunch time around here! =)