Thursday, August 5, 2010

Backwards thinking

I just spotted an article on Yahoo about kids meals from restaurants that have high fat content. The article was talking about the epidemic of child obesity in this country, and it followed along with the book "Eat this, not that".

It explained how things like Fettuccine Alfredo from the Olive Garden is very fattening (duh!), and you should opt for something like cheese ravioli instead.

However, I read the article with a little twist. Rather than swapping "that" for "this" I was reading to find out what the most fattening meals would be so that I could give them to Ryleigh. haha.

2 comments:

Amy's Avenue Blog! said...

We think that way as well. Owen is constantly in the 5th percentile and the doctors freak out. I sprayed butter on his waffle today- and cringed for his future arteries! Ugh! What is so wrong about a kid being small??

Deborah said...

I agree! Danny is tall but he is just always running around so he sheds weight easily, and I'm betting he'll probably be that way for a while until eating catches up with him when he's quite older. So, for right now, fatty foods are fine with me!