Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My insanity

I am going crazy! Due to Ryleigh's altered nap schedule I pretty much cannot leave the house between the hours of 11-4. For the past 2 weeks we have been dealing with Ryleigh's decision to drop her morning nap. And everything is fine if we stay home all day. But, trying to go anywhere, and having her fall asleep in the car, and then not napping at home later in unacceptable.
And seriously, I feel like 2 weeks should have been plenty of an adjustment period for her. But she just cannot stay awake until her afternoon nap, without turning into Mr.Hyde. The only time she is disobedient is when she is tired, so we've spent plenty of time in the time-out chair. And with my pregnancy grumpiness it is not a pleasant situation.

I just need socialization, and to not be stuck behind these boring, unpainted walls!! Thank God we have friends coming over on Thursday, at least I have something to look forward to!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

ha! i just invited you over on thursday. i guess that isn't going to work =) sorry about the nap thing! hopefully it works itself out soon!

Deborah said...

Ahh you ARE preggers! Congratulations to you and Ryan! =) I would say, that we could come over, but I feel like Danny's (the baby's) destructive manner would be more frustrating than having no one over at all :( He can really be a pistol sometimes. But, if you're up for going to the park sometime where he can run around, that could work! :) I love fall park outings anyway.