Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A sigh of relief

Jellybean (ie. baby #2) has finally started kicking hard enough for me to finally feel it. Hugh sigh of relief. I don't know about other pregnant women, but I am a wreck in between doctors appointments when I get to hear the heartbeat. All kinds of bad thoughts go through my head, and I struggle a lot with feelings of fear. But, now that I have gentle kicks throughout the day reassuring me I can spend less time in panic.

Also, as much as I loved being pregnant with Ryleigh I think I might be enjoying this pregnancy more. With Ry certain foods I ate would make me sick. Thankfully that was an easy enough problem to fix. But with this baby, so far, I've been able to eat everything with no sickness whatsoever.

Also, in the beginning, Ryleigh used to kick a nerve in my abdomen that must have also gone down my upper leg. So there was no doubt when she was kicking! (and she's still on my nerves outside the womb too! haha). But this baby is front and center, and not kicking anything vital (yet).

And yes, I am the woman that all other women hate because I don't get morning sick. I actually love being pregnant! If it was up to me I would be pregnant all the time! It's just the whole parenting a stubborn toddler that deters me from that idea.

No comments: