Sunday, December 12, 2010

Too busy to post

I was so happy this weekend because Ryan took Saturday off, which gave him a 3 day weekend! He actually had personal days that needed to be used up by the end of the year, so he was more than happy to enjoy a day off :-)

So on Saturday we enjoyed breakfast at the Amish farmer's market in Mullica Hill. Then we went grocery shopping and bought stuff to make cookies. So the 3 of us squashed into my tiny kitchen to participate in the cookie making... needless to say by the end there was a huge floury mess to clean up.... but thankfully the cookies still came out good :-) Then we headed to Pitman with a bunch of friends to view the Hagerty House, which is a group of houses that take Christmas decorating to the extreme! We walked through the yards, and saw everything from Sponge Bob Squarepants, to the baby Jesus in Christmas decoration form. Then headed back to a friends house to eat and enjoy the company. (Such a fun way to spend Ryan's day off)

Today was pretty typical. Church, dinner with family, laundry, soccer, and football. But I love knowing that Ryan has yet another day tomorrow to spend at home. We plan on finishing up the Christmas shopping... finally... hopefully.

I am so thankful that I've been so busy because my normal social activities (MTO, library story time, Bible study, etc.) have been put on hold until January. Plus every single TV show I watch has been put on hold till the end of January as well. Grrr!

So, all this busy-ness has led to my inability to blog.

And it's only going to get worse... more and more doctor's check-ups now that I'm in the 3rd trimester! Plus the start of the Salao season in a few weeks. Plus I might be starting a new, additional, position at work to make some extra money.
I apologize for my infrequent updates, but I'll try to be better!!

No comments: