Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Day in the Life...

A day in the life of a stay at home mom. (For those of you who think it's a cushy job).
Today I...
-Made breakfast
-Finally reorganized Ryleigh's closet, my closet, and the living room closet
-Made cookies
-Vacuumed up all the cookie crumbs Ry got everywhere
-Took a shower and bathed Ryleigh
-Made lunch
-Put Ry down for a nap
-Worked for an hour and 15 minutes
-Finally got some time to myself and watched a show on Netflix
-Played with Ryleigh
-Worked for 3 hours
-Unloaded the dishwasher
-Made dinner

.... and now I am waiting for my Ry's to get home from the soccer game so we can eat.
-Then I will clean up from dinner
-Then I have to pack up my stuff, and Ryleigh's stuff for the weekend (Our weekends are Sunday + Mondays).
-And I figure while I'm packing up that stuff I may as well pack my hospital bag.
-Then I have to put Ryleigh to bed
- And then finally I may actually get to spend some time with my husband, and catch up on tv shows I've missed because I work 7 days a week

Being a stay at home mom is no job for lazy people :-)

No comments: