Thursday, March 3, 2011

Please don't throw these out

With our impending move I spend much of my time thinking about all the things we'll be doing to our house, and all the extra space we'll have. I'm excited about the space, and yet a little intimidated because I'm realizing there's so much stuff we'll "need" to fill it. A couple of people have already asked me about various items they have, that we may want. So I figured I'll come up with a list. If anyone has any of these items we would so appreciate them!!

1. Beds. Ryleigh is in need of a big girl bed since Xander will be claiming the crib/toddler bed once we move. We also would like a bed for a guest room. Twins are fine, fulls could work too... anything bigger and we probably won't get it up our spirally staircase, although Ryan could always try :-)
2. Dressers. Xander needs one since plastic drawers from Walmart don't hold up for very long. Plus a dresser for our guestroom would be an added bonus.
3. A couch. We would love to have a couch for the kids playroom
4. A small tv, again, for the playroom
5. Any yard equipment. We don't even own a rake, so anything, big or little would be appreciated.
6. Patio furniture.

That's all I can think of right now. But if anyone is going to throw anything away that we might possibly need or want we would totally appreciate it!! Just keep in mind that we're not moving till June 1st, so we would not be able to actually accept any items until then.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

we have an extra tv sitting in the basement--it's not huge or little though--it's like 24 inches? if you want it, it is yours.

Micayla said...

Sweet :-) We just want a little one for the kids so I won't be forced to watch Wonderpets all day every day