Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday's thoughts

So despite the fact that we already have a house I still get email updates from realtor websites. They send me the houses that match the criteria we were looking for. I suppose I could cancel these emails, but I don't because I like the reassurance. Again and again I see that we made the right decision about which house to buy, because none of the houses on the market are priced as right, or has a better location, or better property taxes.
I was so scared that we would commit ourselves to one house and then be disappointed when something better went up for sale, and I am relieved that it hasn't happened!

Along with the new baby, and the new house I have finally begun to pursue a new hobby I've been interested in for a while. I've been dying to start this hobby for over a year, but kept putting it off. I'm not going to tell anyone what it is yet, in case I suck at it, but I'm hoping it's something I'll enjoy as much as I think I will :-)

One last thought. The kids had doctors appointment today. Ryleigh is still steadily gaining weight. Woohoo! And Xander is perfectly healthy. The funny thing is, he's just shy of 12 lbs at 2 months and Ryleigh wasn't 12 lbs until almost her 1 year birthday. But it's okay because I love my petite little peanut and she's beautiful and perfect in every way (except for behavior wise)

No comments: