Monday, October 10, 2011

A brief catch up

I have been Busy with a capital B. The crazy thing about being a mom who works outside of the home is that my at-home work has remained the same, but my time to get things done has severely decreased. Therefore I am stressed and worn thin 24/7.
Not to mention the fact that my sweet baby who has been down to one feeding a night for months has suddenly decided that he needs to scream at the top of his lungs like he's in pain around 2 every night until I feed him.

But there are good things too.

The highlights of my day today was:
1. Watching Xander's personality emerging. Just this past weekend he has really started becoming a person instead of just a baby. He is becoming this goof-ball little kid who lives to make people laugh. He makes funny faces, funny noises, bounces everywhere, and absolutely loves to jump. He's also a huge flirt. As soon as he spots a cute girl he gets this silly grin on his face, and stares at her until she looks at him and smiles. He was ridiculous flirting with every girl on the train to Philly this weekend.

2. Ryleigh praying: "Dear Jesus, I vank (thank) you for we got to go outside today and play with the beautiful weather". It took a lot of self control not to laugh while she was praying.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

So cute! They say the cutest things hahaha