Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I am too impatient!

I am so excited about my shower in RI this weekend! I can't wait to see all the cute things I get for Ryleigh!

However, with registering at places like Target and Babies R'Us I can check my registries online to see what people have bought so far. And I am too impatient to wait till Saturday so I check like 3 times a day. And so far it has made me panic. Thankfully somebody's bought us a car seat, and my mom will be buying us a stroller, but other than that we are getting a lamp and bath toys. Now I know most people will probably wait until the last minute to buy gifts. And I know that there will be 20 people in attendance at the shower, plus several Connecticutters will be bringing gifts from other Connecticutters that can't make it, but I'm still panicked.

I went to a friend's baby shower a couple of weeks ago and seriously all she got was clothes, hardly any of the other essentials like bottles. I'm so worried I won't get the essentials.

Maybe my curiosity is just getting the best of me and I should stop worrying. Or maybe people will just give us money and I'll have tons of fun going shopping to buy everything myself! Either way, I am super excited about getting baby stuff and seeing my family!!!

No comments: