Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Not so friendly ghost

So I bought a cute little ghost decoration to go outside our front door. We're not really into Halloween, but the decoration was a dollar and the ghost is smiling, he's not like a threatening scray ghost.
Well, this thing just blows in the wind and taps against the door all the time. And all the time I think some one is trying to get into the house. It's kinda startles me every time I hear him tapping. I should just take it down, but I think Ryan enjoys laughing at me everytime I get startled.
And can I just say that I love this weather!!! I made pumpkin pie tonight, and bought caramel apples, yum yum. Fall has the best food!!

3 comments:

JerseyGranny said...

Agreed! This is my favorite time of year!

Anonymous said...

You know, I think I remember Ryan being scared of the dark when he was little :)

Anonymous said...

Good going..! I can’t wait to see your Halloween decoration.