Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We'll be heading to Thanksgiving dinner in CT in the morning, and after dinner we will be going to my parent's house for the rest of the weekend. I think that besides the food I am most looking forward to the opportunity to sleep in and be lazy. We both really need a vacation!!

I am also looking forward to getting more baby stuff! My mom has collected various items such as a pack and play, high chair, bouncy seat, etc. from my cousins who have all had their last babies recently. So, it's all free and it's all for the taking. yay!!

I hope everyone enjoys the holiday and totally pigs out on food and doesn't feel guilty about it. And I hope everyone has safe trips to wherever they're going.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and enjoyable trip!
We traveled to our "new" house for Thanksgiving!

JerseyGranny said...

Drive carefully and have a great time with your family!