Friday, December 26, 2008

Blessed

At the risk of sounding materialistic I truly feel blessed by all the Christmas presents I received this Christmas.

I am so excited about what I got.

I love my copier/scanner/photo printer. I cannot wait to take tons and tons of pictures of the baby and print them all out to send to family members. As of right now I have tons of pictures I'd love to have printed so we can actually have pictures of us in our frames, instead of the photos that came with the frames. Haha. And, I know our number of pictures is going to increase 10 fold once Ryleigh is born.

I also love the earrings Ryan got for me. He treats me like a princess, so it's nice to have something pretty that makes me feel pretty enough to be treated like one.

But of course I am absolutely thrilled about going to see Wicked! I have been begging Ryan to take me for years and years. The tickets are so expensive. Thank God for eBay. Haha. I think that "experience" presents are always the best too. I am really looking forward to seeing the city all decorated for Christmas. And I am excited about doing something fun and exciting with my husband before we get bogged down with diaper bags, baby strollers, and car seats. The only damper will be that it's supposed to rain tomorrow :-(

I love all my other presents too... like the digital camera from my mom that we kind of opened a month early because I am impatient. Haha. I can't wait to use it to take tons of baby pics.

No comments: