Sunday, December 21, 2008

Silly me

So for the past few months I've been stressed about whether or not I would get all the baby things I need. Well, this week I got the travel system, swing, and a pack & play..... so all the big, somewhat necessary things have been taken care of. (I know I don't really need a swing, but it will be nice if it calms Ryleigh down).

Now it's just a bunch of little things that I don't necessarily need but would be nice to have left..... except for diapers, we definitely need diapers. But buying all the little things like an extra changing pad cover just isn't as much fun :-( I'm going to miss preparing for my baby's arrival.....
But I also cannot wait to buy cute clothes!! I've only bought her two outfits!! I cannot wait for when I get to take her out in public and dress her up all cute, especially for church!

No comments: