Saturday, December 6, 2008

So little time

I love going away for the weekends like we did for Thanksgiving. I hate losing an entire weekend of getting stuff done around the house. Because of my work schedules I can get absolutely nothing done throughout the week, it's all left for the weekends. So, needless to say, my house is a mess!! Just to show you, here's a picture Ryan took last night as we were trying to decorate for Christmas.

Note the piles of laundry, and hidden behind the chair is more junk.

But thankfully after a couple of hours of decorating and cleaning we managed to get the living room looking somewhat decent. Today I will tackle the bathroom and bedroom.

And I will leave you with this... Our pretty kitty, Hera, (a.k.a. Jabba the Kitty)


3 comments:

JerseyGranny said...

Beautiful, my precious ones!

Anonymous said...

What are you feeding that cat! He is huge!

JerseyGranny said...

It's a GIRL kitty. Remember, girls rule in this family! And, she's not fat...just fluffy. :)