Monday, December 29, 2008

Vacation goals

I am on vacation! Woohoo!! I don't have to go back to work until Friday. So far it's been fun because Ryan has been home with me and we got to go to NY, and we've had lots of quality family time. But Ryan has to work 4 days this week, so I have lots of time to myself. I am excited about being lazy, playing video games, reading, and recovering from yet another cold. But I refuse to be completely lazy, so I have set some goals for myself this week.

1. Take down Christmas decorations and put them back in storage.

2. Get ready for baby. Since you can never really predict when a baby is going to come I'd rather be safe than sorry. I mean, Amelie was due the same day Ryleigh is and she was born in December! I don't want to be in the hospital in labor, stressing about what Ryan needs to go buy before we can take the baby home..... well, we have all the big things, it's just a few small things that I need to get..... but Ryan gave me a spending limit and I will enjoy reaching that limit :-)

3. Write thank you cards. I would like to have all the thank you cards done before the baby is born. Haha.

4. Clean the house!! We previously had all our Christmas decorations in several different boxes, in our house and in the storage unit. So, we went and bought two big rubbermaid bins, so we can put everything in there, and put it in storage. That means I have some free space in our closets!! I get to reorganize! (No, that exclamation point is not meant to be sarcastic. I actaully enjoy reorganizing)

So I am off to have a productive vacation from work!!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

have fun! i hope you accomplish all of your goals (i love organizing too--it makes me happy =)