Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New news

I had to go back to the doctor for something today. Don't worry everything's fine. And this time while I was there they examined me and said I am 2 centimeters along. Now I know that I could stay at 2 cm for weeks and make no progress.... but it's somewhat a relief to know that the beginning of the end is near. It's also pretty darn scary.

It's also a relief to have the assurance that my body knows what it's doing. It knows that the baby is ready and it's almost time to deliver. I'm glad my wiring works correctly.

So this evening we headed to the mall to walk around to speed things up. While at the mall we spotted some cute little baby Eagles outfits. But we've decided not to buy one until we know if the Eagles are actually headed to the Super Bowl. Maybe a Superbowl party will be Ryleigh's first outting.... or maybe I'll be stuck in the hospital that Sunday, in which case I hope the party will come to me cause it would really suck being stuck watching it by myself in the hospital :-( Either way, go Eagles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't the super bowl the first sunday in Feburary? That would put you overdue!
But if you are offering a party in your hospital room - our family will come :)

Oh, the end isn't near - it's just beginning of 18 years of nonstop fun :)