Friday, January 16, 2009

Trying not to be bored

I bought some stuff at Target a couple of weeks ago, and then as it turns out I decided to return them. So, I returned them and ended up getting 80$ on a gift card back :-) So yesterday I got to walk around and find things I wanted to buy! So much fun! Except, I only bought one thing because I am practical and I know I will need that money later for diapers or something down the road. But I did buy a pack of photo paper and decided I would kill some time scrapbooking.

I started a scrapbook like a year ago. The idea was to scrapbook our wedding and our first year together...... so, finally, after almost a year and a half of marriage I finally got around to it. Haha.

The only sad thing is, due to our computers crashing we lost almost all of our pictures. The only honeymoon pics I have were the ones I posted on Myspace.... and due to the cheap camera we used to have they are all blurry :-( Thankfully my wonderful sister in law Michelle took lots of wedding pics, and put them on Snapfish and I still had the link :-) But then after the honeymoon pics I was able to retrieve we have almost no pictures of our first year together :-( So sad. Technology can be wonderful, but in this case I'm pretty mad at it.

I'm just so glad we have a photo printer, and a nice new camera that takes good pics. I will definitely be sure to print pics of the baby as soon as possible so we don't end up losing memories of her.

I'm trying not to be a total lazy bum but it's pretty hard when it's freezing outside. I don't want to leave the house. Thankfully tonight we have plans to go out to dinner with a group of friends, and then go to the movies. I love when I have something to look forward to.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

be lazy for me!
=)
glad you got to go on a *free* shopping trip--those are the best!
i'm glad the pictures i took of your wedding turned out to be helpful--i'm looking forward to taking lots of pictures of little R too!

JerseyGranny said...

Yes...be lazy while you can!