Saturday, January 17, 2009

Walking....

Well every one says walking brings on labor, so I've been walking.... if walking around the mall counts. Haha. It's too cold to walk outside!!

The other day we walked the Deptford Mall.... no results. So I decided to go to the CH Mall today since I was up in the area anyway.

No results yet. But I did browse every single store that sells baby clothes. I didn't buy anything cause I still want to wait and see how well Ryleigh matches up to the sizes. I know lots of kids that are like 3 months old but have to wear 6 month clothes, so I think it's best to wait. But it was so much fun just looking at the clothes!! Everything was adorable!

I can't wait to spoil the crap out of my daughter!! Although, we already know Ryan's really going to be the one to spoil her the most (aside from grandparents of course). His heart is going to melt, and I'm going to be the one to play "bad cop" when it comes to disciplining. Haha

3 comments:

JerseyGranny said...

I can't wait to spoil her either!!!

JerseyGranny said...

I'm pretty good at spoiling, btw.

Anonymous said...

And you never discipline your child in front of nana!!