Monday, February 16, 2009

Bubbles, bubbles everywhere

2 and a half hours of filling in bubbles on an answer sheet...... not my idea of a good time.

I took the SAT-ish test today for the tutoring job with Kaplan. I do not remember how to find slope, or functions, or what z equals when x+2-1987=yx+f! So, I'm not feeling very confident in the math portion. I'm sure I did fine on the verbal though. I would much rather correct grammar than find x. The essay section was retarded. My question: What motivates people to change?....... As if you can simply explain why people change in a nice little essay which you have 25 minutes to compose.

And I had to do all this thinking after spending an entire morning doing things like changing diapers and reading Chicka Chicka Boom Boom.

1 comment:

JerseyGranny said...

I'm sure you did just fine! Although, I have to agree about correcting grammar instead of doing math! blech.