Monday, February 9, 2009

My little piggy

We went to the doctor's this morning to see how Ryleigh's doing with her weight gain. She gained 6 ounces! Yay! Her spitting up has definitely decreased and she no longer screams before having a BM. So, I guess her stomach is a lot happier. And apparently I won't be eating any dairy any time soon :-( I am someone who has cereal for breakfast, at least 2 glasses of milk a day, yogurt for a snack, and ice cream for dessert, not to mention how much I love cheese! This is going to be so difficult, but if it makes her stomach feel better I guess it's worth it. I'm really hoping I can tolerate Lactaid milk.

This weekend was pretty busy, but good. We got to visit nana and pop, and I got to get out of the house! We also got to go to church, and grocery shopping, and visit with Uncle Steve and Aunt Michelle. It was so nice to have people to talk to! :-)

P.S. We found an apartment that looks very promising..... keep your fingers crossed.

here's some pics from this weekend:


Modeling the cute little onsie that grandma bought for her.



An attempt to take a picture of Aunt Michelle holding the baby.... Amelie jumped in right at the last second.

There, that's better. :-)

2 comments:

Shelly said...

aw, she's a perfect little piggy. yay for a weight gain! and we drove by the house today on 561--there's a sign out front for rent and it was a farmy two story house across from the golf course so i'm pretty sure that we saw the right one!

JerseyGranny said...

Our little girl is all preciousness, for sure. You won't regret giving up the dairy although it will be hard to do since you like it so much. But breastmilk is best! Dad and I will be praying about the apartment.