Monday, March 30, 2009

Family visit

My mom and sister just left to head back to Rhode Island :-(

The weekend went really well. We went to the aquarium yesterday. I was nervous that big crowds, lots of sound, and weird lighting would make Ryleigh upset. Nope. She loved looking into the fish tanks and watching the lights reflect on the water. A few times she actually paid attention to the fish as well. And she really enjoyed watching the sharks in the shark tunnel. The only tricky part of the day was when she was hungry and I had to feed her amongst all the people there!

After the aquarium we went to dinner at Red Lobster.... yes, we saw the irony in that. Then we rented a movie and relaxed and talked. It was so nice to see my sister. I'm so glad she finally got to meet the baby! It's just hard not knowing when we'll see her again :-(


She enjoyed being carried around so she could check out all the people and animals. (Her daddy loved showing her everything and telling her about the fish :-)



This was in the shark tunnel. She just sat and stared as they swam past her.




This picture actually came out nice, even though it's tricky taking pictures through glass. I am so glad I have a nice camera to document everything now!!

No comments: