Friday, March 13, 2009

Very Nice

Today was a refreshingly nice day. I had lunch with friends, did some window shopping, got a hair cut, and went out to celebrate a friend's birthday. Yay for friends!

It was also nice because I ran into 3 parents whose kids were in my class at Goddard. It felt so good to tell them I wouldn't be returning because I don't have to work full time anymore!! Yay.... and they seemed sad I wouldn't be there and said they'd miss me, so that made me feel good.

I also saw several friends that I haven't seen in a long time, so it was nice to reconnect with them a little.

Cayla is a much happier person after she's had good conversation and good company!

1 comment:

naomi leigh said...

I know what it's like to feel more normal after talking to a friend. It's so weird, but after being home all day with the kids... all I want to do is have a normal conversation that doesn't include the word no, mommy or don't play with...

I love reading your blog btw!