Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I never imagined this

I knew that when I became a mom I would love my baby. But, honestly, I never imagined just how much that love would be.

Last night I had to work for four hours. Just 4 short hours, at home, just a few yards away from Ryleigh. But I did not want to leave her. She was smiling, and playful, and I could not tear myself away. It took a few minutes, but I eventually did get to work, but then I missed her the whole time. As soon as I get done with work I just need to get my baby in my arms.

Sometimes I think maybe it's an obsession. But then I see all my friends with babies and I realize it's a normal obsession.

I am just so glad I don't have to work full-time! I thank God, and I try to remember to thank Ryan, every single day for helping me work everything out so I don't have to work full-time. Sometimes I feel like the luckiest girl in the world because I can spend my days with my daughter!

No comments: