Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Where do we go from here?

We cannot move into the house we were going to move into on Friday.

Yesterday our real estate agent said the landlord didn't have the certificate of occupancy yet because he still had some repairs to do on the house. So, we thought we were going to have to wait for him to fix everything till we could move in.

We just got a call and found out the landlord is not going to make the repairs because it's too expensive. So, therefore we can't move in.

So, we had to contact an attorney so that we can get our security deposit back. And now we have to find a new place to live.

Our whole house is boxed up. Now we have to unpack all of our stuff, and stay in this horrible, tiny, apartment! I was so looking forward to moving to Cherry Hill where all of our friends, and family are, and where our church is, and where Ryan plays baseball and soccer. And the house was so cute, and I wanted a backyard that I don't have to share with tons of people, and I wanted the sliding glass doors that go out to a porch, and I wanted the skylights, and the barn, and the 2 bathrooms.

I don't want to unpack. I don't want to stay in West Deptford. I don't want to have to pack up all of our stuff again once we find another place to live!

Ahhhhh. I'm so mad, and frustrated, and disappointed.

I need someone to cheer me up. Too bad I'm stuck working right now.... trying to stop crying while I tutor kids in math.

2 comments:

Fibia said...

It will be all right. God knows better, even though it feels different. It's ok to be frustrated but trust that you WILL find that perfect house for you and your family.
I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. Keep the faith!!!

Love you and miss you,
Fibia

Regina said...

That is ridiculous that they are just telling you guys this now! I am sure that the landlord knew that he was not able to fix it before this week! I would be angry, hopefully there is a good reason on why you are not moving to this house, and God has a better plan!
I will be praying that something comes up!