Thursday, April 30, 2009

West Deptford

I looked at 7 different apartments today. It was pretty frustrating. Unfortunately everything in our price range, in the Cherry Hill area is about the size of the cat's litter box.

Before the whole debacle with the house we had already decided that we would move into another apartment complex in West Deptford. It's right in our price range, so much so that we can afford the biggest apartments they have available, with a fireplace. So, now it looks like our plan, again, is to move there.

I'm super disappointed to not have the privacy and size of a real house. And, I'm very disappointed that we will continue having to drive a whole lot for church, Bible study, and Ryan's sports. But, I'm happy with the size of the apartments, and the amenities, so hopefully we'll be happy there.

We also decided to wait out the rest of our lease. We're hoping to move July15th-ish. That will give us a couple of weeks to move so we're not rushing to get it done in one weekend. Which means we have to unpack all of our stuff and then repack in two and a half months. Grrrr.

I feel like I'm being a big baby about this. I'm trying so hard not to be. I apologize for complaining to everyone. I'm going to do my best to just accept what has happened and move on

1 comment:

Shelly said...

i KNOW it's so hard when you get your hopes up for something so good to be disappointed. i pray that you guys will be very happy in your new place!