Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just a little more time

So, we were supposedly getting our security deposit back on Monday. That didn't happen. We're not worried because we were told by the attorney that we would get the money. Since we didn't get that money back yet we haven't been able to put our security deposit down on an apartment at Forest Creek. Therefore, we have a little more time to search for something else.
I really won't mind if I have to live at Forest Creek because I think it would be a good place to live while saving up for a house, and I'm kind of excited because we're trying to get a place with a fireplace. And I was thinking if we get a 2 bathroom place I would love to decorate Ryleigh's bathroom with cute little fish.... even though it will also be the guest bathroom, haha. I'm also looking forward to having a pool, even though I'll only be able to enjoy it starting in mid-July. And, Ryan and I have decided that we would like to take up tennis (inspired by Wii), so the tennis courts will be nice to have.
But, hey, it won't hurt to keep looking before we commit to living there.
So, if anyone knows of a good place let us know.

2 comments:

JerseyGranny said...

We're here for you when you need us!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day from all of us!
Frank, Christy and the kids