Monday, May 4, 2009

Good times

This weekend was busy with family time.
I thought that just my mom was coming for a visit, until I opened the door and saw my sister Laura standing there as well. What a great surprise!!

So on Saturday we took Ryleigh to her last play performance. It was the day of the video taping, so for anyone that wants a copy of the DVD in which Ry makes her debut let me know. I'm going to buy one even though she's only in one scene. Haha.

After that we went shopping. And for the first time in like 2 years I actually had money to go out and buy clothes :-) We headed to H+M because they always have good deals. I bought a dress, 2 skirts, and 3 shirts, which I am very excited about!!

We went to church on Sunday for Ryleigh's dedication. I am so happy that my mom and sister were there for that. And I'm glad that Uncle Jon was able to make it for a little while, despite being sick that day.

Then we went out to eat. Olive Garden, yum yum!!

After that we headed to Ikea. I love Ikea. I bought some much needed items, they're all baking items, and I am super excited about using them.

Then this morning they had to go home :-( Thankfully we'll all be together again in June.

I'm so thankful for my wonderful family and the fact that even though there were 5 of us in our tine apartment we still got along and had a good time!

No comments: