Thursday, May 14, 2009

Things I learned at the mall

Ryleigh and I went to the mall today and believe it or not I actually learned some stuff at the mall.

1. If you live in south jersey and you go into a sports store and ask if they have any infant sized baseball hats they will happily help you out.... until you reveal that you want a Red Sox hat, not a Phillies hat, because then they will just glare at you.

2. The super annoying people that run the kiosks will still harass you, even if you have a baby in your arms. Seriously, do they really think I'm going to let them curl my hair with their contraption while holding a 10 lb. baby in my arms?!

3. Baby shoes can be really expensive! I wanted to get Ryleigh a cute pair of converses.... 25$! And cute little soccer shoes... 35$ They are crazy if they think I am going to spend that much on shoes for someone that can't even walk yet!!

And there you have it, all the things I learned today :-)

No comments: