Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Do I have two heads?

Ryleigh loves my keys. So, in an attempt to prevent the crying and fussing that always happens every time she wants to play with them, but I have to do something like unlock the door or start the car, I decided to get some for her. The fake, plastic ones just don't excite her.
So I went to Walmart and asked the guy for a couple of un-cut keys. He looked at me like I had 2 heads. I explained why I didn't need to have them cut, and he was still a little confused. But, thankfully he understood what I wanted and handed over a couple keys. From the look on his face I'm pretty sure he doesn't have kids, or else he would have understood why I was doing this. I also had to buy a cute key with Tinkerbell painted on it, and a couple of those tag things where you can write stuff on them to label your keys.
Happily, my idea worked. Ryleigh was content playing with her keys the whole car ride home. Yay!

No comments: