Saturday, November 14, 2009

All I want for Christmas

All I want is Ryleigh's two front teeth... well actually I want her two bottom side teeth to just come in already! When she got her first 2 teeth she barely showed any signs of teething. I was hoping it would just continue to be like that. No such luck.

Baby Orajel, teething drops, teething rings, bitter biscuits, tylenol..... none of it is helping!

Not to mention the fact that my daughter is extremely stubborn and must have her own way. It's getting to be an issue now that she wants to stand up and walk 24/7. She's still at the stage where she holds on to stuff when she's standing up, but still falls back every once in a while. And, me being the paranoid mother that I am cannot just let her fall. I sit there and wait to catch her. Needless to say I can't get a whole lot done doing that, so sometimes I try sitting her on the floor... which then results in screams and tears.

I know I'll regret saying this, but I really just can't wait for her to be able to walk on her own. At least then one of us will be happy instead of both of us being miserable.

I would also like my husband to be around more. This weekend he only has one day off, during which we have church, and laundry to do. We also have to watch football and he has a soccer game, so we get no fun family time at all! I'm so tired of being a single parent all the time :-(

Sorry if this is a whiny blog. I just gotta get it all out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Count your blessings - a happy, healthy daughter and a husband who has a job. Not really a "single parent" and believe me it gets far toughter than a few teeth