Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Change is good, right?

On Saturday Ryleigh woke up from her nap and began pulling herself up in her crib. Thankfully I got her before she came to a full stand, or before she could somehow fall out. Needless to say, as soon as Ryan got home I made him lower the crib.

She has been practicing pulling up to a stand on things, which has been cute and fun to watch... until this morning. She pulled herself up on the entertainment center, and started pushing all the buttons on the cable box. Then she moved on to the Super Nintendo, and then onto the decorative rocks in a dish. I watched her do all this to make sure she didn't hurt herself. It was somewhat amusing, and yet somewhat scary all at the same time.

So, of course I went out and bought baby proofing equipment. So for right now the living room is somewhat safe. We just need a gate to confine her to the somewhat safe living room now.

I am looking forward to her walking and getting to be a big girl... but at the same time I am really really going to miss having a cute little baby... Guess I'll just have to start on baby #2 now. Haha.

No comments: