Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Birthday wishes

I still cannot believe my little peanut is going to be 1 soon. I can't wait to celebrate. I'm excited to go buy her a birthday outfit, and get her pictures done. I'm excited to watch her eat cake and smush it all over her face. And I'm excited to watch her open presents (if she's gotten the hang of it.... I may wrap some "practice presents")

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is figuring out what to buy her. What do you buy a little girl who has everything she needs?

I bought her a drum already. We're also thinking of getting her one of these

We may be crazy for doing that because really, if we set it up it will take up the entire apartment, but it folds flat for storage.

People want to know what to buy Ryleigh..... how about everyone pitches in and buy us a house to hold all these toys? Haha.