Thursday, December 31, 2009

A year in review

Today as I was filling in all the birthdays and anniversaries on my new 2010 calendar I was copying off of my 2009 calendar and I realized we had a super busy year.
Starting with the grand event of Ryleigh's arrival into the world, which then led to many doctors appointments. It also led to many visits to RI, and many visits from my parents.
We took several mini vacations and weekend getaways to Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Ohio, Maryland, DC, and Ocean City.
We got to enjoy a couple of Phillies games, including one where we got to see Uncle Steven's choir perform! And we went to the circus for the first time as well.
Ryleigh got to make her stage debut in our church spring drama.... she did a great job of playing a baby. haha.
I helped throw a couple of baby showers for friends, and I am so excited about all of our kids growing up together!!
Another big exciting event was our move into a 2 bedroom apartment. Ryleigh is very grateful for her own room. We also helped other family members move... hopefully everyone will stay put for a little while now. haha
Another big arrival was my nephew Ezra, who is the first Weber grandson!
The holidays were especially exciting as Ryleigh got to experience everything for the first time. I'm pretty sure her favorite holiday event was the horse-drawn carriage ride and pumpkin picking. And as much as I was so happy to finally have a baby to share the holidays with I can't wait till she's older and she can enjoy them a little more.
I'm sure there's a lot more fun events I forgot to mention. But, I am so thankful for all the good times, and I can't wait for more.

No comments: