Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sympathy for hubby

I'm pretty sure my poor husband deserves all the sympathy in the world.

Lately, with the cold weather and wanting to stay inside/warm, no Bible study, and no MTO I have gotten very bored being at home. After hour upon hour of trying to entertain Ryleigh I started going crazy. By time Ryan got home I'd usually be snippy at him because I was mad at him for being gone so long.

Seriously? I am an awful person! A year ago I was praying and praying that we could work it out so I could be a SAHM. And I am so thankful that it worked out. And I am thankful for the job that Ryan has to support us. And I am thankful for the time I get to spend with Ryleigh. But now here I am, complaining!

But now, here comes the really horrible part, and the reason why I am suggesting you have sympathy on Ryan. After complaining about being bored in the house, today I had a chance to visit with 4 different friends and their kids. When I got home I realized I missed having my Ryleigh time, so I complained about that to Ryan.

Geez, I am never happy and my poor husband has to put up with it all the time. And for some crazy reason he still loves me and wants to be with me!

God definitely helped me find the perfect man for me!

No comments: