Wednesday, March 10, 2010

If you want to lose weight...

... do not take my husband grocery shopping with you.

I don't know about other husbands but mine loves to go grocery shopping. And I NEED him to go with me since we live on the 2nd floor and I can't carry the groceries and baby all at the same time.
However, he is not conducive to a healthy lifestyle.

I have been trying to work out and eat healthy. I want to model healthy eating for Ryleigh, plus all my hard work at the gym is pretty much pointless if I pig out the rest of the time.

But today Ryan went with me to the store and magically somehow a bag of truffles (my favorite!) just "happened" to jump into our cart. I didn't even notice them until we were unpacking the groceries in the kitchen. Now they're going to be calling to me until I eat them.

Plus, the truffles joined the pre-made cookie dough log that I had already allowed to be in the cart. Not to mention the ice cream that's already in the freezer, and the pound of fudge that I bought at the shore. Ahhh!!

Anyone want to come over and eat junk food so then it will all be out of my house?!

1 comment:

JerseyGranny said...

Go food shopping during the day and I will go with you! No Ryan; no junk food!