Wednesday, March 31, 2010

learning something new

"You learn something new everyday". So true. Here's what I learned today

1. Before you buy a counting book read it. Sitting in B+N I was reading a John Deere counting book (yes John Deere). On the page that stated there were 5 horses there were in fact only 4. Seriously?! Does no one bother checking these things?

2. David' Bridal carries flower girl dresses as small as 12 months! Call me crazy but I just don't see why you'd want a 12 month old flower girl. I could picture it now- a little girl, unsteady on her feet, walking down an aisle, and then falling and crying her little eyes out because she fell. Not pretty.

3. No offense Frank, but Walmart employees suck! Today I asked someone to help me locate a veggie/dip tray. She said, "sure, let me just check a couple of aisles". So I stood there and waited.... and waited... and waited... and she never came back! How rude!
Of course, it wasn't nearly as rude as the employee that told me she hates me for being thin!

And there you have it... the things I've learned today. Enjoy.

No comments: