Wednesday, April 14, 2010

NH is calling

Right now I am longing to move.

Today I feel like I want to move to the mountains. I want to be able to go kayaking, or canoeing, or swimming, or hiking, or fishing whenever I want. I hate that just to go swimming it has to be a big huge production of packing bags, packing food, driving, unloading, etc. I want to be somewhere where I could just walk down a little path and have a lake just sitting there begging me to jump in it.

I think it would be so wonderful to live out in the middle of nowhere. I wish I could give Ry a childhood full of bare feet outside, without worrying about cars, and stupid neighbors. I would love to have a peaceful place to sit outside and read a book, without any interruptions except by animals out in nature.

::Sigh:: I think I need to get up to NH soon!

No comments: