Saturday, May 8, 2010

A successful day

If success was measured by how much stuff you managed to acquire in one day I'd say today was very successful.

This morning my friend Jeanie and I loaded the kids into her car and went yard sale-ing. We were in West Deptford, National Park, Pitman, Sewell... and probably everywhere in between. I found some great stuff for Ryleigh. She got a new little piano, some new shoes that definitely look like they've never been worn, and I got some cute apple canisters for the kitchen.

I also got a new-used play kitchen for Ryleigh for free from Jeanie.... which then led to a trip to Wal-mart where I purchased fake food, pots and pans, and dishware for the kitchen. :-) Ryleigh loves her new pots and pans. Super cute pics to follow some day.

And to top it all of I got some roses from Ryan as a pre-mother's day gift.

All in all I am happy with all of my purchases and thankful Ry has some new toys to keep her entertained!!

No comments: